We need to carefully follow these rules to keep us safe:
- Don’t write your surname on any post.
- Only write positive comments, don’t be mean or offensive.
- No swearing or using rude words.
- Don’t write your address or any other person’s address or other information.
- No text talk – please make sure you write in full sentences and check your replies before sending them.
- Parents – please be careful not to use pupil surnames or make comments which identify pupil surnames.
- We need to make sure we stay safe and responsible when using our school blog!
Read more about staying safe on the internet here: